Questions -- Confusion -- HELP!

TK2017

So I am at the end of my third day. Getting through the day at work is not so bad, other than I miss my coffee with creamer :( Day 2 and 3 I have wanted to eat a bag of Halloween candy so bad, My mouth waters at the thought of cookies and candy and did I mention I really want some candy??!! 

I dreamt about donuts and candy last night and that I failed on the first day -- but I didn't! I passed the sweets with pull back today, as I had to make a run for CUPCAKES for a student! I PASSED! I even passed on licking my fingers as the frosting got on them!! #Winning

Here is my confusion/questions. Is it normal for said body to ache on day 2 and 3? Is it normal to NOT have a headache? Is it normal to NOT have ANY symptoms? I feel like the worst part for me is, I am super tired in the morning and my boyfriend has to literally push me out of bed and I crave candy and donuts. So, is it normal to NOT feel any symptoms? Does that mean I am doing something wrong??

Thanks for reading!

TK2017.

Well for whatever it's worth, I didn't feel anything either! I'm on Day 26 now and I never felt achy, had a headache, or generally felt like I had any sort of carb flu symptoms. Not once during my Whole30 so far... 

I think everyone is different so I don't think feeling or not feeling something in particular is a sign that you're doing something wrong! 

Best of luck! This is definitely a great journey! 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, TK2017 said:

So I am at the end of my third day. Getting through the day at work is not so bad, other than I miss my coffee with creamer :( Day 2 and 3 I have wanted to eat a bag of Halloween candy so bad, My mouth waters at the thought of cookies and candy and did I mention I really want some candy??!! 

I dreamt about donuts and candy last night and that I failed on the first day -- but I didn't! I passed the sweets with pull back today, as I had to make a run for CUPCAKES for a student! I PASSED! I even passed on licking my fingers as the frosting got on them!! #Winning

Here is my confusion/questions. Is it normal for said body to ache on day 2 and 3? Is it normal to NOT have a headache? Is it normal to NOT have ANY symptoms? I feel like the worst part for me is, I am super tired in the morning and my boyfriend has to literally push me out of bed and I crave candy and donuts. So, is it normal to NOT feel any symptoms? Does that mean I am doing something wrong??

Thanks for reading!

TK2017.

Sorry, so you said your body is aching but you have no symptoms?  Everyone reacts differently to the beginning stages... if your diet wasn't too bad prior to starting, you might not end up feeling too terrible... if you're using a lot of fruit and nuts to prop up sugar cravings, then you probably won't feel too bad either but it's not really the way to go.  Some people's bodies take longer so you might be behind the timeline.,.. being excrutiatingly tired and achy and craving sugar and carbs sounds like you're feeling something tho ;)

I can't answer if you're doing anything wrong because aside from not eating candy and cupcakes (yay!!) you've not told us what you're eating... if you want feedback on your meals so you get started on the right foot, then feel free to post back here giving as much detail  as possible.

Archived