Coconut Cream (good or not)

Loraine

I like coconut cream with my fruit. Coconut cream is the first pressing from the coconut meat, and coconut milk is the second pressing. There is nothing added, and I often make my own (the joy of living in the far east for some years).

Not sure if it is compliant. I have searched this section bu cannot find the answer.

Not sure what your question is but both are good..the more fat the better. A friend of mine made a sliced turnip dish with homemade coconut milk. Lordy that was good. :)

Thanks for that Susan - just cleared up a thought in my head. Most uses on this site appear to be for coconut milk, so I was doubting yet again!

Thanks for that Susan - just cleared up a thought in my head. Most uses on this site appear to be for coconut milk, so I was doubting yet again!

Oh got it Loraine. Yes, it's all called coconut milk in the can here, but you can also find coconut cream in a few places. If I want the cream, I just let the can settle in the fridge overnight. Then when I open it, I find cream that is so thick it's similar to clotted cream. Lovely stuff. :)

Archived