Shelley's Return Whole 25

shelley417

I completed a Whole 30/45 ( started over on day 15 because I inadvertently ate non- compliant soup) on November 17. Since then I added back an occasional glass of wine ( pre-W30 I drank at least 1 glass of wine every day) and an occasional small bite of dairy. I made a Paleo Thanksgiving and other than a glass of wine, some devilled eggs with non-compliant mayo made by a guest) and a Paleo dessert I was compliant. However, I have stopped sleeping through the night again ( definitely stress-related) and I just feel better remaining 100 per cent compliant. So, I am committing to a Whole 25 from today through December 22 when I leave to see my daughter and her family. Looking forward to getting started again.

Beginning Day 4. Still having my morning coffee. Still up at night. During my first W45 I started sleeping through the night around day 16 even with the coffee. I need to stop drinking the coffee to see how that affects my sleep but when I am up 2 hours a night I feel I need to drink that cup to get going in the morning.

Archived