Thanksgiving! Recipe books, ideas, and compliance

Collins

This year for the holiday I will be sticking to a largely Whole30 compliant diet.  I am trying to plan Thanksgiving, which I will be hosting at my house, for about 9 people.  My husband will have completed his reintroduction by this time, as well as myself, but I find my body functioning better, my energy levels higher, and my migraines have been significantly reduced (though not eliminated).  As such, I am going to do my reintroduction, but probably continue to leave out many of the items.  Most of the people coming to Thanksgiving still think my Whole30 is a little nutty, but I would like to prepare a largely Whole30 compliant Thanksgiving for my family (with the addition of rolls that I won't be eating).  I have seen some cook books for paleo holidays and the like, but I don't want to purchase one and find out it won't work out or that the meals just won't cut it.  Any tips or tricks for a holiday that's largely Whole30 compliant?  Thanks :)

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Collins said:

This year for the holiday I will be sticking to a largely Whole30 compliant diet.  I am trying to plan Thanksgiving, which I will be hosting at my house, for about 9 people.  My husband will have completed his reintroduction by this time, as well as myself, but I find my body functioning better, my energy levels higher, and my migraines have been significantly reduced (though not eliminated).  As such, I am going to do my reintroduction, but probably continue to leave out many of the items.  Most of the people coming to Thanksgiving still think my Whole30 is a little nutty, but I would like to prepare a largely Whole30 compliant Thanksgiving for my family (with the addition of rolls that I won't be eating).  I have seen some cook books for paleo holidays and the like, but I don't want to purchase one and find out it won't work out or that the meals just won't cut it.  Any tips or tricks for a holiday that's largely Whole30 compliant?  Thanks :)

Thanksgiving is talked about at length on this forum every year... I just googled 'whole30 forum thanksgiving' and got tons of results... here's the search link to get you started

https://www.google.ca/search?q=whole30+forum+thanksgiving&rlz=1C1GGRV_enCA753CA754&oq=whole30+forum+thanksgiving&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2.4640j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Archived