Sept 18 start date reintro

dmrob2009

Hi all!!! It's been a while since I checked in and nice to see some of you are still checking in too. I'm also feeling like I've reverted to bad habits and can feel it impacting my health. I'm hoping to start a new reset (aiming for a new Whole30) tomorrow and so if any of you are interested in joining me, please see this as a welcome invitation! :) @dmrob2009 how's the AIP protocol going? Hope all is well with you guys and ye are all having a great 2018!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, SineadMon said:

Hi all!!! It's been a while since I checked in and nice to see some of you are still checking in too. I'm also feeling like I've reverted to bad habits and can feel it impacting my health. I'm hoping to start a new reset (aiming for a new Whole30) tomorrow and so if any of you are interested in joining me, please see this as a welcome invitation! :) @dmrob2009 how's the AIP protocol going? Hope all is well with you guys and ye are all having a great 2018!

Hey, @SineadMon!

How's the Whole30 going?  I'm currently paleo and feeling pretty good!  I've been trying to recreate our favorite traditional dishes and so far they've been pretty good!  Especially the orange chicken over Asian cauli rice.  At any rate, I hope you are all doing well!

Archived