Starting 11/26 - 30 days 'till Christmas

heathera

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband and I started a few days before nov 26, so we're at 30 now..... Here comes my anxiety! I hate reintroducing, but I feel like I should. I plan to indulge in a few non compliant traditional Italian foods Xmas eve night so I need to start now

Loved tracking with you guys! Congrats on doing so well!!!

I hope this weekend is going well for everyone...I know ...when I was doing my first w30 I was planning all these things in my head that I was going to have once it was over.

This one is SO different...obviously I am starting another w30...but also...no planning to eat a bunch of junk...and in fact ... planning to do reintroduction for 10-14 days when I do wrap it up...

ISWF finally came today; and I started reading it...so want to make this a change for life! :)

Day 29 for me and I'm getting a little nervous about reintroduction. I haven't decided what group to reintroduce first and if I should have this planned out by the first day or "listen to my body" so to speak. Any advice for those of you who've done this before? One of my first non-compliant meals will be Christmas dinner with my family so I'm a little nervous that I might be tempted to eating sugar, grains, alcohol and dairy all in one night. To be honest, I really don't miss breads, cereals, or pasta, so I don't think I will reintroduce them.

Some things are just starting to kick in for me now and I sort of wish I was extending this a little longer. The last few days I have been waking up around 6:30am without an alarm clock, fully rested and with a lot of energy. Yesterday I was able to get grocery shopping finished by 7:30 and today I went for a short jog (wow, is it cold out!). Exercise is something that I look forward to doing more of. Now that I'm eating well, this is the next area I need to focus on. Still haven't found an exercise that I love, you know?

Congrats everyone!!

I hope this weekend is going well for everyone...I know ...when I was doing my first w30 I was planning all these things in my head that I was going to have once it was over.

This one is SO different...obviously I am starting another w30...but also...no planning to eat a bunch of junk...and in fact ... planning to do reintroduction for 10-14 days when I do wrap it up...

ISWF finally came today; and I started reading it...so want to make this a change for life! :)

I feel similarly - I just finished, having started a bit earlier than some folks on this thread. And while part of me wants to dash straight to Starbucks, another part of me is not really interested in pouring that into my body. I'm looking to eat in a slightly more sweets-oriented manner over the next week or two, but I'm not interested in going backwards on all the progress I've made so far. It feels too good (and, frankly, the food is too tasty) to stop and go back to what I was doing before (totaly junk, basically - hell, I didn't even like it!).

Day 29 for me and I'm getting a little nervous about reintroduction. I haven't decided what group to reintroduce first and if I should have this planned out by the first day or "listen to my body" so to speak. Any advice for those of you who've done this before? One of my first non-compliant meals will be Christmas dinner with my family so I'm a little nervous that I might be tempted to eating sugar, grains, alcohol and dairy all in one night. To be honest, I really don't miss breads, cereals, or pasta, so I don't think I will reintroduce them.

Some things are just starting to kick in for me now and I sort of wish I was extending this a little longer. The last few days I have been waking up around 6:30am without an alarm clock, fully rested and with a lot of energy. Yesterday I was able to get grocery shopping finished by 7:30 and today I went for a short jog (wow, is it cold out!). Exercise is something that I look forward to doing more of. Now that I'm eating well, this is the next area I need to focus on. Still haven't found an exercise that I love, you know?

Congrats everyone!!

Nodding at this one too. Everything is possibe, suddenly - I can see why re-introduction in a controlled fashion makes so much sense. But I really don't think I'm done with the Whole30-compliant way of eating yet, not by a long shot. And I'm starting to be able to rest fully - as of last night!!!!!!! So yeah, I don't want to mess any of that up.

Wrapping up my first Whole30 at noon tomorrow and alot calmer than I was a few days ago about this. Going to have a bit of organic cheese, a nice glass of good red wine and a sweet potato brownie or two.

Other than that, no real cravings at all to eat like I used to.

Love eating like this and how good I feel to mess it up!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Congrats everyone!!

Congratulations! Have you ever thought about a dvd program? They have helped me save time, money, and gym memberships...also; I have children...so it is way easier.

http://tinyurl.com/8sthaer

Congratulations! Have you ever thought about a dvd program? They have helped me save time, money, and gym memberships...also; I have children...so it is way easier.

That's a great idea! I have a dew DVDs that I haven't used in ages. In fact, I don't even think I moved beyond the beginner level in a few of them so it would be like having brand new videos to watch. Thanks!

Archived