Adair O

I recently moved to Guam with my military husband. I have not been able to find grass-fed meat or anything good to buy on the island. I am also having trouble finding companies that will ship to Guam. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

I recently moved to Guam with my military husband. I have not been able to find grass-fed meat or anything good to buy on the island. I am also having trouble finding companies that will ship to Guam. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

I would suggest going to the store Nuts and Grains and asking for Michelle. Tell her what you're doing and ask for recommendations. Here's their website: http://nutsandgrains.com/ You can tell her Amy the Hawaii girl from the Wise Ways of Women forum sent you! You should also just meet Michelle 'cause she rocks. Teaches art and creativity workshops, runs festivals, and does all kinds of awesome things. I have no idea what she'll tell you, but I guarantee she'll be the one who knows the answers. Good luck and have fun!

Archived