Whole30 New Start 11/12/17

SavannahB

Hello Community, 

I am Savannah B. I am in Orlando FL getting ready to start the Whole 30 for the first time.  I heard about the Whole 30 program via Melissa's interview on the mindbodygreen podcast and I was hooked. I've looked over the website a bit and finally decided this past week to buy the book and do the program. I am doing this because I want more energy. I am training to run (another) half marathon in January and I hope after that to train to run (another) full marathon in Sep/Oct of next year. I know that with my previous races a lack of any kind of responsible nutritional program slowed me down and caused a lot of unnecessary pain during training and the race. I want to improve my performance but I also want to just improve my life. I believe, wholeheartedly, that food is where it starts. ;) What we put into our bodies affects what we get out of them, and I think that by doing the Whole 30 and reseting myself nutritionally I can positively impact other areas of my life that are lacking because of poor input. I am excited to get started and get prepped and I am looking forward to engaging with this community as I go on. I welcome your support and encouragement. 

xoxo 

SB

Archived