Terribly bloated

LSEmily

I am on day 16 and have had terrible bloating (like a 5 month pregnant belly) several days in the last week. I suspect that it is due to eating a lot of salad/raw vegetables. Could it be possible that my body is still adjusting to so many vegetables and so much fiber?  The other suspect could be cauliflower rice, but I have only had that two out of approximately five days with extreme bloating. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, LSEmily said:

I am on day 16 and have had terrible bloating (like a 5 month pregnant belly) several days in the last week. I suspect that it is due to eating a lot of salad/raw vegetables. Could it be possible that my body is still adjusting to so many vegetables and so much fiber?  The other suspect could be cauliflower rice, but I have only had that two out of approximately five days with extreme bloating. 

Raw veggies can be very hard for people to digest along with some salad greens (romaine seems to be problematic for a lot of people).  Try eating your veggies roasted or otherwise cooked and see how that goes.

Archived