help!!

going to b starting my whole 30 soon. im  in the planning stages but i need a few suggestions for a situation that i know is going to come up.how not to eat baked goods and sugar when you are literally covered in it.let me explain...i am a cook. this is my passion and drive in life. sometimes my job requires me to also bake plate and decorate desserts.sometimes theses desserts leave my hands and arms very very sticky.this is very hard then to look at all the wonderful stuff all over me and say no not going to eat that. lol. so any suggestions as to what i can do to make me not eat this stuff?

Remind yourself of your why. 

Why are you doing this Whole30? Is that reason really worth throwing away over some leftover chocolate sauce on your arm? Separate "food I make at my job" and "food I make for my body" in your brain. Yes, you love cooking, but you're making that food for someone else. No, I'm not going to eat that *because it's not mine*. Treat it like a coworker's lunch in the fridge. You wouldn't eat that, would you? 

Plus, you'll still be making all those desserts and non-compliant foods once your Whole30 is over. They're not going anywhere. 

Archived