Breakfast mealplanning?

Teejayyy

Hey guys, so I am planning on working out in the morning before work starting next week. The gym is on my way to work so this could work out really well. However, I wanted to see how I could plan for breakfast. I generally eat eggs and compliant chicken sausages. Does anyone else do this? if so what do you eat for breakfast?

I am planning on going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning, and heading to work around 7:20ish, this will include showering, getting ready and all.

Thanks for all your help. 

Hey guys, so I am planning on working out in the morning before work starting next week. The gym is on my way to work so this could work out really well. However, I wanted to see how I could plan for breakfast. I generally eat eggs and compliant chicken sausages. Does anyone else do this? if so what do you eat for breakfast?

I am planning on going to the gym at 5:30 in the morning, and heading to work around 7:20ish, this will include showering, getting ready and all.

Thanks for all your help

When I eat early in the morning, I usually have a hard-boiled egg and a little bit of mayo or guacamole. I then workout. I then eat a small amount of turkey or some form of lean protein. Then I shower and get ready for work. Then I have breakfast. I often do eggs, bacon or chicken sausage. I try to get my greens in though and have found that I like green beans in the morning. If I'm feeling really motivated, I'll do a big salad with greens, avocado, and cucumbers on the side. 

I hope this helps! Don't forget the pre- and post-workout snacks and try to have proteins, lots of veggies, and some fats when you have your breakfast! 

Archived