What to eat before an endoscopy

I'm having an endoscopy at 4 PM tomorrow and can't eat anything after midnight tonight. I can only drink clear liquids so I made a big batch of bone broth but I'm afraid it won't be enough and I'll be starving!! The docs recommended Jell-O and popsicles but obviously that's out on Whole30. Any other recommendations?

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, saraecoppola said:

I'm having an endoscopy at 4 PM tomorrow and can't eat anything after midnight tonight. I can only drink clear liquids so I made a big batch of bone broth but I'm afraid it won't be enough and I'll be starving!! The docs recommended Jell-O and popsicles but obviously that's out on Whole30. Any other recommendations?

bone broth is good... the jello and popsicles would be for sugar... you 'could' make fruit juice popsicles with compliant juice... what day are you on tho?  You indeed may be hungry until after but if you've been eating template meals 3 times a day and you're reasonably far down the line in your whole30, you may be fat adapted in which case you shouldn't end up 'starving'

Archived