Starting my 3rd Whole 30 today.

hahuston

Time to press my reset button! I did 2 consecutive Whole 30s January and February. I kept it together reasonably well for March and April, but I am more sleep deprived than usual and haven't made the best food choices. Easy (fast food/non-paleo) choices or skipping meals has been happening more than it should. Time to start over. The sleep issue will not resolve until my 13 month old is sleeping through the night, but that will come, with that will come regular exercise. Until then, the Whole 30, followed by a Paleo lifestyle, is the best thing I can do for myself.

Until then, the Whole 30, followed by a Paleo lifestyle, is the best thing I can do for myself.

This is a great thought! On days when I'm too tired/busy to exercise, I remind myself that "It all starts with food." :) Diet makes the biggest impact on our health, so it should be the focus. Great training and living follow suit. Great job on the 2 successful whole30s! This is my third or fourth false start on a Whole30, but today is day 1 all over again. Breakfast is off to a good start. One meal at a time. Good luck on your third!

Archived