planning stages

so i am in the planning phases of my whole30. havent started yet but making my lists of what if's. like if this happens i can do this. and since i am currently sicker than a dog it brought me to a question..."what if i get sick during my whole30?"  when i am sick as i am right now i just dont care what i eat.if i can find soemthing that will stay down i will eat it regardless of what it is. so anyone have any suggestions as to what i could do if this should come up during my whole30 . has anyone been sick during the whole30. and what foods helped. espically since gingerale is my go to for nauesa as i am allergic to gravol and menthol. 

Ginger tea. You can also put ginger in seltzer if the bubbles help settle your stomach. 

Otherwise, make chicken soup with bone broth and store it in the freezer. Ready to warm up if you do get sick. Most folks also get by with bland foods such as mashed potatoes, softly scrambled eggs, plain grilled or roasted chicken, broths, bananas, that sort of thing. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, annelanthier7 said:

so i am in the planning phases of my whole30. havent started yet but making my lists of what if's. like if this happens i can do this. and since i am currently sicker than a dog it brought me to a question..."what if i get sick during my whole30?"  when i am sick as i am right now i just dont care what i eat.if i can find soemthing that will stay down i will eat it regardless of what it is. so anyone have any suggestions as to what i could do if this should come up during my whole30 . has anyone been sick during the whole30. and what foods helped. espically since gingerale is my go to for nauesa as i am allergic to gravol and menthol. 

https://whole30.com/2017/10/cold-flu/

Archived