What to do if skipped a meal?

JoyMc

Today, is day 19.

I entertained 20+ people at my home while our water was out last night so prepping food was a bit awkward- try cooking without anything but a trickle of RO water. :)

Anyway, I had some zuchinni and olives that were compliant but my protein went missing because the proteins I had for guests were non compliant. I could have had some jerky, but the event ran until 10PM, and I was pooped, and just thought, "I'll be fine, it's too late to eat anyway."

Well, today, I am tired and considering a rest day from Bikram.

I ate a nice big bowl of leftover arm roast (grassfed) with plenty of bone broth in there this AM...still sooo tired.

Any suggestions?

Maybe I should add a TB of coconut oil to some tea or something. I have some spaghetti squash and could bake a sweet potato if starches might kick start me.

Thanks!

PS served pecan pie and Amy's ice cream without temptation. :) I thought, "they are feeding their mouths and not nourishing their bodies."

I thought, "they are feeding their mouths and not nourishing their bodies."

I love that sentence. I am going to remember it and whenever I feel like a snack or have a craving, I'm going to ask myself "Do i want to just feed my mouth or nourish my body?" I think it's such a lovely way of putting it. Thankyou

Archived