Can't fight the hunger pains

StephResets

So, I've been struggling with staying full after lunch or dinner. Tonight I had grilled breast of chicken (2 thin sliced), grilled mushrooms red potatos and a small portion of green snap peas. I was hungry 45 min later. Actually, I started craving a desert. I really want to stick to this plan, so any suggestions would be really helpful. 

Thanks!

Stephanie

• Moderators

I don't see any fat listed there. I'm sure you cooked with some, but add a serving or two in addition to that. A half to a whole avocado, a big dollop of mayo, a heaping handful of olives -- the meal template shows the options and serving sizes. You can download that here:  https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/

Also, when you say two thin sliced chicken breast, how does that relate to the size of your palm  (length, width, and height)? You can have one or two portions of protein equal to the size of your palm.

• Moderators

Stephanie,

The Meal Template we recommend for each meal: 1-2 palms of protein, 1 - 2 thumb-size portions of fat, fill the rest of your plate full of veggies. These are minimums, so feel free to add more if you're still hungry or very active. Don't forget pre and post workout meals if applicable.

You can do this!

Archived