Total Novice

kassc

I only came across this website 2 days ago and I've started today! It's all a bit overwhelming at the moment as I'm not sure of my way around the website yet. Today has gone well so far (its 5.40pm here in Ireland). I have one more meal to go.

I think it will take a couple of days to become familiar with it all!

Have you read It Starts With Food? It's a great read and explains everything. Welcome. :)

No I have just found you guys!! I will order the book today and hopefully it won't take too long in the post.

Thanks for the support

I would definitely recommend the book as well - it provides great information not just about the program, but why the program is necessary and what you can gain from it. The forum and website are helpful as well - but more so the build on the knowledge you'll get from the book. That's my opinion anyway - best of luck to you!! I look forward to hearing your updates and reading your success story as well :)

Have you got the free downloads you can get from *Our Book* section of the website. They'll definitely keep you going til the book arrives and don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have. This is one of the friendliest and most helpful forums I've ever come across.

Archived