Brilliant! Just, Brilliant!

Dominique

I've been sitting here trying to think of a better way to say “the whole 30 has changed my lifeâ€, but I can't, because that's the only way to describe what it's done for me.

Before I found this miracle of a program, I was overweight and riddled with anxiety. It was consuming me and affecting my daily life. I suffered from anxiety every single day and it was only getting worse, to the point that I was afraid to leave my house for fear that I would have an attack in public or while driving.

So, naturally, I went to the doctor to get help. He suggested that I take an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication….daily. Me? Depressed? He doesn't know anything about me. I am not depressed! I went home and I cried my little heart out. I don't want to be a slave to a bottle of pills just to feel normal? That was the moment that I decided to take my health into my own hands and completely forget what that doctor said.

I googled and I googled. I found plenty of “remedies†and diets and advice on which supplements and vitamins to take, all of which I already was!

And then I found it! The whole 30! It was the only thing that looked real and different and it wasn't trying to sell me anything!

I went out and I bought “It starts with foodâ€, I read it in a week and I started the program immediately after.

Within days I was feeling different, I was sleeping better and waking up (before my alarm) with energy. I didn't need a nap at 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I was…happier.

After one full week my anxiety was gone completely. Not even a stressful situation could bring it on. I felt so free!

I lost 10 pounds and I don't know how many inches as I didn't measure before I started, however, all of my clothes are too big for me (do I smell and shopping spree?). My confidence radiates. My friends and co-workers are jealous and I love it.

My boyfriend loves my cooking and all the new recipes I've been experimenting with. He's even lost 15 pounds. I'm converting him whether he knows it or not.

I plan to continue with this style of eating for the rest of my life. Why wouldn't I? I have never felt better! It has completely changed my way of thinking when it comes to what I put in my body. I'm even considering going back to school to become a holistic nutritionist. I'm hooked!

I can't thank you both enough! And like you said…IT'S NOT HARD! It's hard to be afraid to leave the house and it's hard to look in the mirror and hate what you see. It is so #$&@-ing easy to feel amazing.

Thank you.

I can't thank you both enough! And like you said…IT'S NOT HARD! It's hard to be afraid to leave the house and it's hard to look in the mirror and hate what you see. It is so #$&@-ing easy to feel amazing.

Thank you.

LOVE it! Well done.

Wow is all I can say! I don't know you, but your happiness and your confidence shine through your story, and I can't help but feel so happy for you!

It's easy to see that you now have a positive outlook on food, and life in general. I hope your success can influence people around you to make real changes. And good job on the boyfriend ;) !

I wish you the best!

Archived