Am I eating too many calories?

HMH

:o I am eating a totally compliant meal of the acorn squash bake (ground beef acorn squash aminos coconut flour just to top it)... with sauteed broccoli in ghee. But I feel like I'm eating too many calories, I'm just afraid of being hungry in 2 hours...on day 12..yeah!

1510358168647431478268.jpg

• Moderators

I know that if you come from a background of tracking everything, this can be challenging, but for your 30 days, don't worry about calories at all. Eat meals that match the meal template and that keep you satisfied for 4-5 hours at a time.  As long as you're eating real foods, in meals that have a mix of vegetables, protein, and fat, you are unlikely to be overeating, because these foods work with your body's natural hunger and satiety signals so that you stop when you're full. Some days you may eat more because you're just more hungry that day, and that is fine. Your body knows what it needs better than a calorie calculator ever will, you just have to learn to listen to it and stop overriding the signals it's trying to send.

Archived