allergic to coconut milk???

SarahEmily

Hey I think I may be having a reaction to coconut milk as I have noticed I am having lots of gas and umm other symptoms since beginning the whole30. I have cut out alot of things since beginning the whole30 but the only thing that i have really increased my intake of would be coconut milk.

I am wondering if anyone knows is the coconut doing me harm if i am getting these symptoms? should i just be careful about how much i have or should i cut it out for a while?

I know that people always say they have the S&^%$ (excuse the language) after eating curry so im assuming this is not uncommon?

• 2 weeks later...

I had my gall bladder out many years ago and I am finding the extra fat has affected my bowels..... Since I had ibs before I am not any worse off. but I am curious to see if it will stabilize in time. Interestingly it has a similar end effect to dairy but without the severe pain and irritation that dairy causes. I am reluctant to cut back on the fat as I am really carb sensitive and also used to struggle when I ate too much protein... I like the whole30 balance overall....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived