Starting whole30

Stewie

I'm a little nervous, this is a big commitment for me! I miss feeling energized enough to go do activities (like jogging, yoga...). I have also gained enough weight that I feel my self confidence has really taken a hit. More importantly, I will be graduating soon and will need to be able to pass a physical fitness test that includes running 1.5 miles, dragging 150# dummies, CPR for 3 minutes, sprinting and stairs... I don't want my emotional eating to keep me from getting a job that I want and have worked so hard for! I think planning ahead is going to be a huge part of this for me. It's going to be challenging between work, school and clinicals so I have decided to use as many resources as I can find including this forum :) I am hoping I can make myself accountable to all of you reading this post and let that motivate me. Because in all honesty no one else around me is very supportive of this endeavor of radically changing how I eat. I look forward to meeting new friends on here :)

I think your going to have great success in your Whole30 experience! You have some good, solid reasons to accomplish it and you sound very determined. I just finished my 30 days and it feels so great! It will fly by! I think the key for you and your busy schedule will be lots of meal preperation!! Good luck!!!

Welcome, you've definitely come to the right place. Like you, I have no support in the real world but this forum is really friendly and helpful. I did a W60 which finished on the 8th November and I've been about 99% compliant since then as this way of eating just makes so much sense. Good luck and keep us posted on how you're doing. Oh and don't be afraid to ask any questions you have, as i said it's really friendly and there's always someone who'll try to help you out.

Welcome! I am on day 19 of my Whole30 and have been documenting my journey and daily log on my blog at www.runfastmama.com Feel free to check it out and get some food ideas and see how each day is going for me.

I never thought I would have made it this far, but sure glad I have. I am sleeping like a baby, finally able to be full till lunch, still working on between lunch and dinner and just tons more energy and inflamation is gone.

You can do it! Nice to meet you!

The first week is the hardest. I can relate as far as not having anyone there physically who is interested in doing a w30, or supportive of the efforts with food. Keeping up with the forum here has really helped me this time around. Finding some others who are starting around the same time frame might help you as well.

Good luck!

Archived