Compromise, I shall not anymore!

Shelain Gloria

I am committing to do this with my whole heart, body, soul and mind! I need to do this for me to be a healthier and more vivacious woman at only age 34. This is so I can lose weight, easing the knee pain I have from previous surgery and stabilizing my hormones and body chemistry that I may perform day-to-day in life at my ultimate physical an mental best... Absolutely NO less! I will be taking a picture before and after, and marking down each day on the calendar I have completed. In addition to updating "my" Whole30 log.

Day 1 starts tomorrow, May 22, 2012

Shelain, great mindset going into your first whole30! I'm on day 22, here are a few things that have helped me succeed. Of course, using Your Whole30 Log daily, writing down 10 reasons to complete a whole30 and keep it close! In your purse, in your blackberry/iphone/etc and look at this the moment you feel like cheating/giving up. I also make sure to get a good serving of vegetables with every meal! Good luck to you!

I feel invigorated knowing that I am making a stand, even if it's only for my own benefit! Today, is off to a great start on my W30 Reset!

Breakfast - Egg & bacon cups, sweet potato with coconut oil an cinnamon. A half cup of coffee and a glass of water.

Day 1 - done right!!!

Day 1

Breakfast - 2 bacon egg cups, sweet potato with coconut oil & cinnamon

Lunch - salad with: green/red leaf lettuce, avocado, mango, egg, crushed bacon, tomato, cucumber, carrots, cilantro, salt & pepper, macadamia nut oil with lime juice on top.

Snack - apple with almond butter, almonds

Dinner - spaghetti meat sauce with onion & zucchini

Snack - Honey Bush tea with coconut milk

A good day, just really tired.

Archived