Newfoundlanders? Venting and advice/help.

RachelR.

I'm in Newfoundland :(

I'm not doing the Paleo whole 30. I'm VERY NEW to this and am looking at baby steps here or there to help myself somehow. Long story.

Problem is that I have a HUGE problem with eating things that are not organic, free-range, or AT LEAST say "Fed without use of antibiotics, etc" on label. I live in a very rural place and am very financially strapped and only have like 1-2 basic, poor grocery stores and nearest city is 2+ hours away. And it's winter. And did I mention I am very financially strapped?

So, Newfoundland chicken ? Country Ribbon skin-on grain-fed (google it if you want)....that's what my mother has roasting in the oven now :( I'm an older, mature woman and I can't bear to look at this chicken much less eat it. And the only chicken breasts in the stores are the generic kinds that have no labels or brands or anything. And other than that there are some "Maple Leaf Natural selections" ones with about 6 ingredients of so of chicken, water, potato starch, cane juice, or something (no nitrates or celery extract...but still....).

I recently started eating wild moose since a family friend caught one, hung it to dry, cut it up and gave us a few meals out of it. I assume this is okay? And how much is 4 ounces? Like I'm not sure how much to eat at once. Anyone know what a 1/2 cup serving is in ounces? (tiny female with weak digestive system here).

I also am eating these salmon fillets that my mother has in the freezer that she says are "wild salmon frozen fillets" that a friend of hers got from Costco in St.John's. I have NO idea what these are really, but I'm eating them. They're like HUGE for one fillet, but I eat it all in one sitting anyway because that's how they are packaged. Anyone know if these are truly good to eat?

I'm trying to clear toxins out of my body, NOT add them back in (bad enough I am already very constipated, lethargic and since its winter and I've no money my exercise amounts to slow, stumbling walks....I miss running but there is no chance of that now here in this town and family and weather. Long story (again).

Thoughts on what to do?

I just have to eat the regular eggs at grocery store :(

The wild moose, those salmon, canned salmon/mackerel/sardines/tuna, etc.

(Keep in mind, I am not paleo...I do eat dairy, hummus, occasional grains and protein powder..I know I know. But I'm trying to do "better" somehow...anyway, let me know!!!).

It has to be tough to feel so limited in your food choices, especially when you feel very focused on eliminating toxins from your body.

Though you've indicated you're not currently eating Paleo or Whole30, I'm going to assume you're interested in this eating plan since you're posting here. So let me comment from that one perspective, and hope it helps.

First off, I'm hardly an expert on either Paleo or Whole30. However, I found that Whole30 was simple enough to understand that I could alter my eating habits without feeling excessively concerned about whether I was doing it right.

If you browse the website, you will see lists of things to eat, and lists of things to avoid. Those are helpful, but if you're just starting out, the main thing to know is that you eat meat (beef, pork, chicken, fish, etc.), eggs, vegetables, good fats (I eat a lot of avocado but I live in the tropics so northerners can weigh in on what they eat for good fats), some fruits and nuts (not in as large a quantity as vegetables), and focus on either coconut or olive oil for cooking and splashing. You can use spices, herbs, salt and pepper. Anything else is off limits, but that really gives you the freedom to eat lots of different kinds of things.

From a Whole30 perspective, chicken, moose, salmon, and eggs are all good choices. Whether or not you can afford the best choices available in your area, you just make sure that you are indeed eating these foods with no added ingredients (I turned down ham and bacon the other day at the store because the ingredient list included all sorts of sugars and preservatives - but I got conventional ground beef because it was what was available and what I could afford).

If your digestive system feels especially out of whack, eating lots of veggies may seem daunting, but don't hesitate to try different ones, and experiment with cooking techniques so that you're not stuck with lots of raw veggies and the associated extra fiber and stuff.

One thing to remember about eating Whole30 is that portion sizes are very relative. No one here will ever sit around talking about how much is a half cup of this or that (unless it's to measure for a recipe, I suppose). There are some guidelines, eating three meals a day being one of them - though some folks eat four meals due to workouts or other nutritional needs. But basically, you look for some protein, some fat, and some veggies at every meal.

If the salmon is packaged as one serving but it feels too big for you for one meal, then you can certainly wrap up the remainder and eat it for your next meal. In that sense, there's no right or wrong when it comes to amounts. You're just not gonna eat as much as a lumberjack, and that's OK!

It sounds like you're feeling stuck in terms of food choices, concerned about options available to you, and - literally - stuck in the house. If I might make one suggestion, it would be to take the pressure off of yourself to fund an expensive eating plan right now, and simply work to find meats, eggs, veggies, fruits, and oils (and other fats) that you can afford and that are what they say they are - no added sugars or preservatives.

I think we make ourselves a little whacky over food in our society. There is SO MUCH information out there about what is "bad" for us, what is "good" for us, and what we "should" be doing - and most of it is contradictory. So - I'd encourage you to read up a bit more about Whole30 and perhaps even give it a real college try, say, starting in the new year! With Whole30 you get to cut through all of that sea of contradictory information and just eat real, simple, decent food, without all the fuss. Can't beat that!

Whichever way you go, good luck and stay warm!

Don't worry, not everyone can afford organic pastured meat. If you don't know what the meat was fed or suspect it's been fed antibiotics, hormones, or other crap, the book says to cut the fat off and just eat the lean as the toxins are stored in the fat. Obviously if it contains potato starch and cane juice, I'd try to avoid it but, hey, just do the best you can.

i wouldn't worry about cups and ounces, just make sure you eat enough to satisfy your hunger. I firmly believe doing a proper W30 is awesome and definitely worth aiming for but, in the meantime, any steps you can take to improve your diet can only do you good. good luck

I applaud your for wanting to better your health but I am just confused by a few of your statements...you say you have a HUGE problem with eating things that are not organic yet you are still eating hummus, protein powder etc...these statements are not congruent to me and are in fact completely opposite in my mind. I know the protein powder that I gave away contained GM soybean oil (READING LABELS IS SOOOOO IMPORTANT!) That Maple Leaf Natural crap is just hotdogs with a cute marketing gimmick (I live in Canada too) don't buy those things.

We can't afford organic veggies so I don't buy them. What exactly is the problem with store eggs? We also buy those because my house of 4, all paleos (me, husband and 2 toddlers) eat over 100 eggs a week and I WISH I was making that up we simply can't afford farm eggs and instead of saying "oh we can't afford it, we just will eat non-paleo" is simply not an option for us. We buy the best quality compliants we can. Regular store eggs are better than hummus for sure. The one thing I splurge on is meat. We buy all of our meat from a local butcher who raises the animals themselves. This is a HUGE chunk of our budget, absolutely massive in fact. To eat this way we had to give somethings up. This was a lifestyle change for us and we decided what was important to us and meat came in at the top. What can you give up? Are you addicted to Tim Horton's like most of Canada? Do you smoke? Do you have a magazine subscription? Do you frivolously drive your car? What can YOU give up? There is always something and just because we have universal health care doesn't mean that it's not important to prioritize your health. Stop buying hummus and protein powder, that will give more money for quality meat which in my mind is far more important that organic produce.

If money is tight start buying canned and frozen veggies....BUT READ THE LABEL...if you hang around here long enough you will hear me harping on and on about this...BUT IT.IS.VITALLY.IMPORTANT. Watch all the fliers for chain grocery stores and try to buy stuff on sale (I do understand that you live further away from a large chain store but this is still possible...make solutions not excuses). For meat like Kirsteen said buy the best you can and trim off the fat. I would honestly really try to exploit your wild game source especially now in the winter during hunting season. A wild moose is going to be a thousand times better than a freaky chicken breast from the store.

Organ meat is especially cheap and probably pound for pound more nutritious than anything else. I bought a 2.5lb free range hormone free grass fed bison heart for less than $6 at my butcher. If you know someone who hunts and it sounds like you do, most hunters just leave the organs, bones and other "garbage" parts behind. Ask to have these saved for you. Make your own bone broth from the bones to supplement your diet. Offer to help the hunter dress the animal is exchange for meat and organs.

I rarely eat fish due to being totally land locked but those salmon fillets sound freaky to me as well. NEVER trust what someone else says about the any of the food you are eating, this is your journey and your responsibility. WHEN IT DOUBT, LEAVE IT OUT is my motto. I also limit my family to 1 can of tuna for the adults a week and the toddler split a can once a week.

Do you have a vehicle or access to one? You might need to make a once a month trip into a big city to load up on essentials like non-freaky meat, nuts and coconut products.

I am hesitant to mention nuts because I personally think that nuts and fruit are heavily abused by Whole30'ers (just my personal thought don't jump down my throats y'all) and they can continue to foster unhealthy habits but nuts are a good OCCASIONAL choice with raw, unsalted almonds being probably the best. I buy mine at the bulk store (make sure you READ THE LABELS...some nuts are coated in freaky oils).

About exercise...you don't need anything fancy just motivation which can be hard I know in the winter in Canada. Google body weight exercises, pushups, squats, burpees etc they require absolutely nothing but you and they are some of the best exercises you can do. Weights also don't have to be traditional weights...soup can, books, large water bottles, a toddler...ANYTHING! All that is needed is the motivation. Turn off the tv or the computer and do 5 minutes of squats, pushup and jumping jacks 3 times a day and start upping that every week. BUNDLE UP and head out for a walk...it has been -35 here for a week and I still walk the 2k to yoga everyday sometimes twice a day. Motivation comes from within and if you really want what you say you want then there should be a fire somewhere in you.

Best of luck!

Thanks for the replies.

To the one above. NOT SURE HOW you can say that store eggs are better than hummus? At least hummus is not pumped full of hormones and antibiotics. I do eat a TON of eggs ...but they are just "free run" so obviously not the best.

And with the chicken, it was roasted with the SKIN ON (that's my mom) so the stuff must must soak down through it...this is the link here: http://www.countryribbon.com/en/Newfoundlandchicken/details/?id=38

So just eat no chicken from now on?

IS anybody here from NF? Know the frozen wild salmon fillets from Costco? Yay or nay? IF I don't eat those, there is no wild salmon and I will have to resort to just canned stuff which sucks (its good....but not the same).

Eat wild moose like 3-4 times per week? I only have so many meals left....I'm not a hunter, jeesh :) It's just occasionally when a family friend is generous enough to give us some.

There are NO organic or free range farms or butchers around here...that's what I was asking here: are there any other NF'ers and how do they cope? It's NOT that kind of place...it's the grocery store, etc and in middle of nowhere and I DEFINITLEY can't afford to be ordering or shipping things.

My family eats crappy. I'm eating the opposite. TRYING. But the quality of the meats sucks (I won't even touch the beef or pork my mother has in the freezer).

I am sorry that you are having a tough time. The salmon sounds like the salmon that I buy and it's great. Not sure why someone said it's freaky. It is wild caught Sockeye salmon. Ingredients..salmon. I don't know if all costcos carry that Salmon but it is what mine carries.

So do you have a costco there? If so, it's a good meat and egg source for you. Eggs are a great protein source and you don't have to eat the chicken skin even if your mom cooks with it.

You are seeking guidance from a paleo type challenge board and beans (hummus) are considered a no no. Good luck to you and I can only imagine how difficult it must be to be far from good food sources.

I agree with the fact that you can easily get exersize in your house.

I think what we're trying to say is do the best you can with what you have available to you--and it sounds like you're doing that. There's something else going on, too, though.

It sounds like there are issues with your family tied up in this which is not unexpected--after all family and food go together--but try to think about this as logically and unemotionally as you can.

I live in a large city--but grass finished beef and other ruminants are, for the most part, outside of our budget. So, I buy whatever is on sale at the grocery store, trim the fat once the meat is cooked and carry on. Some things in our situation would have to change in order for us to do better than that--but we have still seen remarkable benefits.

Have you read It Starts with Food?

It's not just about the meat.

It's also about what not to eat in terms of legumes (the hummus), dairy, gluten, sugar, soy and processed foods.

• Moderators

The Whole9 is very clear in saying that food choices are more important than food quality. The Whole30 does not require organic, grass-fed, or free-range food. You can eat factory-farmed, genetically modified, sprayed-with-pesticide-foods and improve your health.

You can eat healthy and improve your health shopping at almost any crappy grocery store. If I was trying to become notorious as a blogger, I would report on a week of eating with food bought only from WalMart. You don't need organic, grass-fed, free-range anything to eat good. Organic, grass-fed, and free-range is good, but not required. Just eat meat, good fat, and veggies and you will have a better life.

Around here, there are only a few measures of food that we use. The most important is a portion of protein the size of the palm of your hand. You should eat at least one palm-size portion of protein at every meal, but you can eat two palm-size portions if you are hungry. When it comes to eggs, you can/should eat as many as you can hold in one hand. Every meal should include a measure of fat as big as your thumb. As to veggies, you should fill your plate with them after you have loaded on your portion of protein. That is all the measuring the Whole9 endorses. Eat like this at least three times per day and eat more meals if you are hungry.

Maybe I will do a WalMart Whole30 or at least a WalMart Whole7 to prove it can be done.

I shop at Walmart just because it's cheaper than anywhere else and our quality meats takes up a huge chunk of the budget so I had to find a cheaper alternative for everything else and sadly Walmart was it. The produce is actually very good quality at my Walmart better than the chain grocery store we used to shop at.

So I buy all of our produce there and all our eggs their (Omega 3 free range antibiotic free ones for me, regular ones for the rest of the fam). They actually have compliant sausages there (the hot Italian kind only!...the 5 other flavours all have some form of sugar or 'ose or creepies in them....I am sketchy on eating them so I don't but hubby and the babes eat them with no fuss).

My Walmart also sells things I have never seen anywhere else like dulse! I found 2 ingredient made in Germany 'kraut there, their generic brand tiny boxed raisins are just one ingredient (essential for keep the toddlers quiet while shopping). They have one ingredient tomato paste which we use a lot of. You can buy olive oil there, Grade B maple syrup (that might be just a Canadian thing) and lots of compliant teas. They have great fresh chives, rosemary and mint. They have Millionaire canned sardines and a good selection of meats

The only thing I don't buy at Walmart is nuts (mostly because I have never looked at them but I will next time) and more specialty things like coconut products (coconut oil, flaked coconut) and of course the meat which I make a special trip out of town for on Wednesdays when my awesome meat store has customer appreciation day with 10% off. We don't eat fish other than canned tuna so I don't scope that out either.

If y'all have been avoiding Walmart....don't! It's actually really awesome especially if you are watching your budget and it would be super easy to do a Whole7,14,30 at Walmart.

I shop at Walmart just because it's cheaper than anywhere else and our quality meats takes up a huge chunk of the budget so I had to find a cheaper alternative for everything else and sadly Walmart was it. The produce is actually very good quality at my Walmart better than the chain grocery store we used to shop at.

So I buy all of our produce there and all our eggs their (Omega 3 free range antibiotic free ones for me, regular ones for the rest of the fam). They actually have compliant sausages there (the hot Italian kind only!...the 5 other flavours all have some form of sugar or 'ose or creepies in them....I am sketchy on eating them so I don't but hubby and the babes eat them with no fuss).

My Walmart also sells things I have never seen anywhere else like dulse! I found 2 ingredient made in Germany 'kraut there, their generic brand tiny boxed raisins are just one ingredient (essential for keep the toddlers quiet while shopping). They have one ingredient tomato paste which we use a lot of. You can buy olive oil there, Grade B maple syrup (that might be just a Canadian thing) and lots of compliant teas. They have great fresh chives, rosemary and mint. They have Millionaire canned sardines and a good selection of meats

The only thing I don't buy at Walmart is nuts (mostly because I have never looked at them but I will next time) and more specialty things like coconut products (coconut oil, flaked coconut) and of course the meat which I make a special trip out of town for on Wednesdays when my awesome meat store has customer appreciation day with 10% off. We don't eat fish other than canned tuna so I don't scope that out either.

If y'all have been avoiding Walmart....don't! It's actually really awesome especially if you are watching your budget and it would be super easy to do a Whole7,14,30 at Walmart.

Hi

Just curious, how come you eat antibiotic free eggs, but feed ordinary ones to the rest of your family?

Sorry just seems strange, so I wondered.

I gave up my fish oil pills for the Whole30 (even though they were probably compliant...I take compliance VERY VERY seriously...I doubted them so I left them out) so the omega 3 ones are the non antibiotic ones. We can't afford to buy all omega 3 ones when we eat 100 eggs a week. My husband doesn't give a crap about what kinda of eggs he eats so we buy the other ones for him and the girls to save a bit of money. I know it seems weird but $5 saved is another $5 to spend on good meat.

I still have difficulty with this. Did anyone notice the link I provided to the 'country ribbon" chicken above? Thoughts?

Glad to hear those Costco salmon fillets might be okay...

My problem is that I'm underweight and have very constipated or messy bowel movements (honestly), so I almost feel like I need a cleanse out more in terms of a raw or vegan or just "light " fare vs. all this heavy eggs (which I eat way too too many of) and meats, etc....but I also can't afford to lose more weight and/or energy!!

And I do walk. but it sucks (no sidewalks,major snow or messes, boring). I miss running. But I'm judged by my low weight.

I know people say "just eat more fats" BUT I already eat a lot of coconut/olive oil, avocado, fatty fish , etc etc and its like if I go overboard on fat my stomach gurgles and stuff...

Like I feel like I need a "detox" but I need to go about it sensibly without without without losing weight and instead gaining HEALTH and a cleansing of the bowels. Make sense?

anyway...thanks for the info. thus far. Still cannot bring myself to eat walmart meat or anything NOT labelled decent. Not sure what I'll do when my fam makes Christmas turkey :(

Anyone ever have rabbit? Is it safe to eat after being killed? And how to prepare? Is it a red meat? I'm already eating wild moose so don't want to be silly...

There is no bison sold in Newfoundland...worse province ever...only IMO.

I am not trying to be rude here, but something else seems to be going on with you. Did you read the moderators post? He gave you excellent advice. You have to do the best you can with what you have available. Is rabbit ok? Of course because it is wild. It doesn't matter if it's red meat or not...it's meat - something you can have on Whole30. By eating the Whole30 way, you will detox your body in the correct way. If you haven't read the book, I suggest you purchase a copy. It's the best thing you will ever do for yourself.

You have been given a ton of great advice here by some quite knowledgeable members and I really don't know how much more we can say to help...raw vegan eating is not promoted or endorsed here and you will be hard pressed to find people here telling you that is what you need to "detox, in fact a certain member might have some strong words on the subject if she decides to chime in.

Like Susan said this is a paleo challenge support board and the people here are well versed in the principles of Melissa and Dallas' program which condones all the "heavy" eating you seem to be very against. All of us will tell you your detox should be laying off grains, sugar, dairy, soy, legumes and processed foods NOT eating raw vegan fare.

You should be eating a ton of green and colorful veggies in addition to the "heavy" foods (I don't quite understand this statement)...I personally aim for AT LEAST 2 cups of veggies at every single meal including what you would call breakfast. No one is saying eat steak and drink olive oil and no one here would ever say you are eating too many eggs even if you are eating a dozen a day...eggs are still better than grains, dairy and legumes hands down without question.

Everyone has their own priorities and it seems that your priority is to not shop at Walmart or eat your local grocery store meat with the fat trimmed or eat anything "not labelled decent" (I curious about how your hummus is decent) which is totally fine and your choice but I think perhaps you are seeking support and advice from the wrong group.

This is challenging, specific program that does require some effort on the behalf of the participant. Perhaps adopt some the principles like no dairy and I completely agree with luvbnhealthy that you might have some other issues at play here that need addressing.

Best of luck

I looked at your link. There is no information about the chicken as far as any added ingredients. At least from what we could see. Not sure what you have against Walmart. You have been given good advice here. What you do with it is your business. You seem to be very unhappy with where you live and that saddens me, but how about simply accepting that you can do the best you can. Good luck to you.

Thanks again, Trust me: I'm not being difficult or anything. I'm just venting/frustrated with this situation.

As for dinner tonight I ate moose + a GIANT sweet potato + a ton of spinach (I do mean a ton) with olive oil and spices.

So seems well rounded. My major issues are that I felt stuffed halfway through...but kept eating and eating. And went back for more. Sigh. I think its cause I got very "snacky" late last night, so I figured I ought to just "oomph" it up at supper tonight. Well...I did that, and then some. I hope I learn. I still feel "badly" for going overboard on moose (nearly a cup of moose....when a 1/2 cup should suit me fine...I know you guys don't measure, but my digestion does not keep up with my "just keep eating' mentality, so I know I need to be sensible or my guts and bowels will be unhappy (they are 24-7). Another thing, is since I'm not running or doing intense exercise, I feel "uncertain" about eating those giant sweet potatoes (the very thing people cut out when less active).....

but they're good.

And I think I can manage tonight with a simple, smaller snack. Unlike last night when I keep going and going on stuff like fruit, nuts, chocolate, and those "grain free " cookies. Not sure if that is better or worse than really stuffing myself to far over-brim at suppertime (late supper too).

Anyway, re the chicken. THANKS for the input. Its definitely grain-fed, and definnitely not free range, or organic. And this is Newfoundland. And I've seen those chicken plants. So this is not a "happy " chicken AT ALL. My mother "must" cook it (roast) it with Skin on...so I hope that is okay (even if I don't eat the skin) or if that just makes the bad stuff seep through.

Anyway...

As for rabbit...not sure how to cook it to be honest. Or what part of it to eat. Oh well.

Somehow, this is just a hunch, but I'm guessing you may have some issues with food that go beyond the boundaries of what a Whole30 alone can do for you. This is not to suggest that your eating, as you describe your dinner, has not leaned in the direction of a Whole30-style meal, not at all. But often here, folks comment on how food/eating issues run much deeper than any particular eating plan.

You describe yourself as being a mature woman who is living with a mother (and other family members?) who do most or all of the cooking, and you describe yourself as not having your own money or much access to ways to get out of the house. Beyond this, you report feeling judged as underweight; and you note that you suffer significant digestive difficulties. You also note that you are unable to leave a place that distresses you, even though you are a mature woman.

While it's helpful to research various eating strategies, you seem to be taking a scattershot approach to handling it all. I'm not sure if you realize it, but much of what you say comes across as cognitively disjointed and somewhat difficult to understand.

All of this suggests to me that you may be dealing with some deep issues of health, phsycological well-being, family concerns, career challenges, and general anxiety with regard to the place you live right now.

Whole30 isn't designed to fix any of that. That's no reason not to eat in a Whole30 style as you feel able, not at all! But I suspect you need the comprehensive support of folks who are able to help you sort out your thoughts and feelings, pinpoint your particular issues of food, health, career, and place, and guide you to move into a life that suits you rather than a life that causes ongoing (though somewhat unspecific) pain.

You may be moving from diet to diet and from board to board looking for support that food boards just can't provide. Reach out to the resources in your community for what they can offer you by way of support, and eat Whole30 if it feels right to you along the way.

I'd also gently suggest that since you successfully ate one meal in a Whole30 style, you have what it takes to do this. Time to stop venting and start shopping and cooking. Really.

I don't think you can know if a Whole30 works for you or not until you try a Whole30, all the way.

If you have digestive issues, then why are you eating grains? Even when I was vegetarian, I knew that if you have digestive issues and you think its food related, the first things you pull out of your diet is wheat and diary. Those are the biggest culprits. Until you go a month without a single instance of dairy or wheat, you will not know if these foods are doing it to you or not.

Its hard to take on an elimination diet, I get that. Its hard to eat paleo when you're on a tight budget. I definitely get that. And I'm sure its even harder when you have limited choices available at your store. But these things are still possible. You just have to decide you want it. I think that's what is really standing in your way. You're not deciding you're going to get to the root of any health issues you have, no matter what it takes.

The answer is right in front of you. You're posting on this forum! Do a full Whole30, all the way. Buy the meat you can afford so long as it is clean. The package will say on it what ingredients are in it. If there is no ingredient list anywhere on your wild caught salmon, its probably safe to say it is just that - wild caught salmon. If it says "Ingredients: salmon, solution containing soy" or something, then it is not a clean peice of meat and is not to be eaten while doing a Whole30. If you need further help understanding what is considered "Whole30 approved" and what isn't, the entire program is available for free on this website. Just click on the Whole30 link at the top of the page and go to the program. Print it out and take it with you when you shop to help you learn what to buy.

We all found quitting foods we loved hard. But, if you stay the course, it does get easier. Make the decision if you want this or not. If you do, this forum offers tons of support, sign up for the Whole30 Daily (I know money is tight, but this thing is worth every penny and could be tremendously helpful to you), and post every day in the log section for extra motivation. But ultimately you have decide what you want for yourself.

When it comes to doing something dramatic for your health, unfortunately baby steps are not going to cut it. If you knew you could rid yourself of your digest problems by doing one big thing, wouldn't you do it? Well, there are a lot of people here (myself included) who have gotten rid of digestive problems by making big dietary changes. I don't take medicine anymore - all I had to do was rid my diet of certain food groups and its like I never had digestive issues. Feeling well is so worth it.

Archived