Pure wraps

kr72

I'm a little confused as to why a "wrap" would be okay, but not a Paleo bread? Isn't that kind of the swypo mentality, subbing a Paleo-fied item? I could be missing something--not trying to be a pain in the butt. It's late and I woke up with a monster headache. :(

• Moderators

I'm a little confused as to why a "wrap" would be okay, but not a Paleo bread? Isn't that kind of the swypo mentality, subbing a Paleo-fied item? I could be missing something--not trying to be a pain in the butt. It's late and I woke up with a monster headache. :(

Eat one of the Pure Wraps and you'll understand. It is not something anyone could get emotional about. It has very little flavor and basically just serves as a wrapper for other food. Bread, on the other hand, is something many people are emotional about and is much more substantial. In addition, the ingredients of paleo breads, while Whole30 compliant, are not especially good for you. Pure Wraps are basically coconut.

I've bought Pure Wraps several times, hoping to come up with a cool recipe for using them. I've been generally disappointed. I've had some tasty wraps with slow cooker roast, avocado, and onion, but I would have been as happy to eat those foods with a spoon from a bowl.

Eat one of the Pure Wraps and you'll understand. It is not something anyone could get emotional about. It has very little flavor and basically just serves as a wrapper for other food. Bread, on the other hand, is something many people are emotional about and is much more substantial. In addition, the ingredients of paleo breads, while Whole30 compliant, are not especially good for you. Pure Wraps are basically coconut.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Bread is not one of my emotional triggers, fortunately. It used to be convenient for sandwiches, but my family never put it out at meals or anything like that, so I can take it or leave it.

Archived