Anyone want to try a Whole 100 starting 1/1?

Koneill12

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I cheat? I am on Day 18 and I am going for a Whole60....the first 30 for me the second 30 in solidarity with a good friend. I love the ambition and I think it will be great to show people that 30 days might not be enough time to heal a body of a life time of abuse.

Yesss...so excited! This is what I need to stay strong. MJam, cheat away. The more, the merrier. When I get some more time (the weekend?) I will compile a list of the joiners and try to figure out a good way for us to stay in touch. Ideas/input welcome.

I would love to try! I am new to this lifestyle and have learned a lot but have a loooong way to go:). I have never completed 30 days, however I did 16 last Jan without any experience, and 25 days in October. So I'm improving :). I always do better with encouragement so maybe I can pull it off with a group who has similar interests......

I would love to give it a go - was planning on doing a Whole 100 anyway which will take me to my birthday in April. I am hoping that the 100 days (combined with lifestyle changes) will help overcome some adrenal/hormonal issues.

I haven't thought about a Whole100. If I start Jan. 2 (my target start date for my third Whole30), then my 100th day would be April 28. That will pass the April 10 Aries New Moon, when I make my annual treasure map for the coming astrological year (not Whole30 related, obviously, but something I'd like to tie in this year).

Pondering. It feels like a positive step for me, so I may well do it. Thanks for the idea!

I would love to be included. I failed at my fist attempt but I think with some support I could succeed this time. I too want to overcome some adrenal/hormonal issues and heal my body. I've abused it long enough with binge eating and feeding it crap, I'm ready to get healthy. Thanks for the idea!

Ooh! I was already planning on going much longer than 30 days this time, too. I was actually considering trying to go all the way to the end of my pregnancy in June to set myself up for the best possible outcome. I had depression both during and postpartum with my first and its something I'm really afraid of experiencing again and with two kids now instead of one.

I bet going for 100 days will feel amazing! It took me about 30 days to really start to see a lot of the benefits, so I can just image what going a few months would do. :)

It's really exciting that so many people want to participate. I won't lie, I'm scared I'll fail. But I also just got some blood work results back and my glucose and triglycerides are both higher than I'd like and I suspect it's the Devil Wine. So I need a good long spell of abstaining.

Count me in!! Will there be a leader/motivator that groups us all together? A team? I'd like to be 'all in' with others of the same mindset to push and motivate and be there is a tough moment/day. Trying is not an option as it leaves an option for failure. I know it sounds hard core but it's the only way (IMHO).

Count me in!! Will there be a leader/motivator that groups us all together? A team? I'd like to be 'all in' with others of the same mindset to push and motivate and be there is a tough moment/day. Trying is not an option as it leaves an option for failure. I know it sounds hard core but it's the only way (IMHO).

We will all lead and motivate each other. Just kinda how it's done around here. :)

I really should just aim for the whole 30 first.

I have tried more times than I can even count, and never have gotten more than half way through.

Dairy/coffee keeps tripping me up.

I am hoping having my husband home for the next 11 days starting tomorrow, will help break my starbucks drivethru habit. I don't even enjoy the coffee anymore. So no idea why I am drinking it.

Yesss...so excited! This is what I need to stay strong. MJam, cheat away. The more, the merrier. When I get some more time (the weekend?) I will compile a list of the joiners and try to figure out a good way for us to stay in touch. Ideas/input welcome.

koneill..mostly people will just come back to this thread and post when time allows. You don't need to compile a list.

Would love to say "I do" but I'm just starting my first Whole 30 Jan 2nd. . Mind if I tag along and hopefully continue past the 30? I need the comradeship and accountability :rolleyes:. I need Whole Friends!!.

I am right there with you, Bethanny. I've been thinking about starting my first Whole30 on Jan 1st or 2nd, and I would love to be a part of this longer project too. Great idea, Koneill12!

The best way to do a group Whole(fill in the blank) is to do a joint log in the log section. I did two Whole30's this way earlier this year and it was great because we all got to know each other in our joint log and were able to help keep each other on track. I think if you just start up a log called Whole100 or something like that, everyone should be able to easily find it and post.

The best way to do a group Whole(fill in the blank) is to do a joint log in the log section. I did two Whole30's this way earlier this year and it was great because we all got to know each other in our joint log and were able to help keep each other on track. I think if you just start up a log called Whole100 or something like that, everyone should be able to easily find it and post.

Perfect!

Archived