Methotrexate & Headaches

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone who takes Methotrexate deals with headaches too? I only started on Friday and the side effects weren't too bad, but yesterday I started shocking headaches I just can't seem to shift. I'm on R7D8 today, but I really don't think that's anything to do with it. 

TIA :)

• Moderators
6 hours ago, paleoandme said:

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone who takes Methotrexate deals with headaches too? I only started on Friday and the side effects weren't too bad, but yesterday I started shocking headaches I just can't seem to shift. I'm on R7D8 today, but I really don't think that's anything to do with it. 

TIA :)

Hey there, sorry about your headache.  Side effects of medications is outside the purview of the Whole30 forum.  I would see if you can find out the side effects of Methotrexate and see if that's something that is common.  If you're concerned, I would go and see your prescribing doctor.

Oh the Whole30 purview, we'd ask if you were eating three full template meals a day, drinking 1/2 oz of water per pound of your own body weight a day, salting your food and getting good sleep.

Archived