Breakfast to eat on the go

KW44

Hey all,

I'm on day 13, and am out of ideas for breakfast I can take to eat on the go. I work from home some days, so those days I have no problem with fixing up my breakfast. But the days I have to go into the office, i have a 90 minute commute (public transit) during which I would prefer to eat my breakfast instead of waking up early. I get motion sick so I generally just spend that time listening to music/podcasts, but if i can make the time worthwhile by having my breakfast too, that would be just super.

I've already exhausted egg muffins/cups, and need something new that is easy enough to eat while sitting (sometimes standing) on the subway/bus. Any ideas? I can't think of anything other than hard boiled eggs with sliced veggies/fruit.

Thanks!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, KW44 said:

Hey all,

I'm on day 13, and am out of ideas for breakfast I can take to eat on the go. I work from home some days, so those days I have no problem with fixing up my breakfast. But the days I have to go into the office, i have a 90 minute commute (public transit) during which I would prefer to eat my breakfast instead of waking up early. I get motion sick so I generally just spend that time listening to music/podcasts, but if i can make the time worthwhile by having my breakfast too, that would be just super.

I've already exhausted egg muffins/cups, and need something new that is easy enough to eat while sitting (sometimes standing) on the subway/bus. Any ideas? I can't think of anything other than hard boiled eggs with sliced veggies/fruit.

Thanks!

Try googling 'whole30 brown bag lunch' and 'whole30 picnic' and you should get some ideas of what people take to eat on the go... anything you eat for any other meal you can eat for breakfast so that should really open up your options.

Archived