Starting 12/1

Jenn3728

My name is Jenn, I am 44 yrs old, wife and Mom to two wonderful kids and I am not new to the health and wellness world, but I am very interested to see how this program can work for me. I had a hip replacement in July 2016 and found out August 2017 that I have had an infection pocket for a year now. I have had the area stubbed and cleaned out, only to have my body continue to grow infection. Currently I have had my hip totally taken out so that my body can heal itself of this infection and am not going to have the new hip replaced til after the new year 2018. I decided to search for healthy-healing diets and this is the first program that popped up. I’m very excited to give this program a try. I know this information inside and out as I am a personal trainer and wellness coordinator, but this issue I have been dealing with personally has thrown me into a horrible state of depression and hopelessness. I have an amazing support group at home from my husband and kids to my folks and siblings, so that is not the issue. I just want the healing benefits of the right foods. Thank you for all the info that you freely supply as too many people/companies are out to make a buck on down-and-out desperate people. Good luck to you all!

Archived