Beginning Dec. 24th!

celerybration

Hi,

I'm a first-timer to the Whole30 scene and am also vegetarian. I'm all stocked up on the veggies etc. I'll need for the next several days. My family didn't love it when I landed in town for the holidays and announced I was undertaking this "radical" plan but they came around when I told them how crappy I've been feeling.

I haven't seen (maybe I haven't looked hard enough?) if there is any sort of "schedule" to follow aside from "pick a day and quit eating terrible foods." I read someone's post somewhere about an after-care program so I should probably look into that. I'm hoping to learn what food sensitivities I have besides wheat. I'm 100% sure sugar is on the list but am curious about others.

I'm open to tips and advice.

Good luck fellow Whole30ers and happy holidays for anyone celebrating Christmas at this time of year.

Hi, welcome to the W30. Have you read the book 'It starts with food'. If not I really recommend it as it covers everything you need to do and the sciency reasons behind it. Also if you go to the 'Our book' section of this website, there's loads of free material to download, which will give you shopping lists, including vegetarian ones, meal planning templates etc. and don't be afraid to ask any questions you have, this is a really friendly and helpful forum.

Archived