Dairy makes my pinky joint hurt

Zuza

Yesterday was dairy reintroduction day. I had Half&half in coffee and honestly I like the coconut milk better, which is something I’d thought I’d never say. Half&half tasted kinda gritty! Felt fine after though, no bloating.

Then it was Wallaby plain organic greek yougurt time as that was usually my pre-workout go to. It tasted as good as I remembered. 

For lunch I had Feta cheese on my salad. Not sure if it was the yogurt or Feta but was very bloated after that. 

Also got a latte from Startbucks - that I was also looking forward to! It was ok but nothing mind blowing. 

Today my pinky joint hurts. I used to think I banged my pinky somewhere!! Now know better - it’s dairy. Also I have a tingling/hurting/hot sensation in the tips of my fingers which was gone while on Whole30. It started about 6 months ago or so and would be pretty bothersome. 

Curious to see what happens with my skin, because on whole30 it completely cleared up but before I had bumps on my forehead and my skin was “rough”. 

Not sure yet if that’s dairy, gluten or sugar. 

22 hours ago, Zuza said:

Also I have a tingling/hurting/hot sensation in the tips of my fingers which was gone while on Whole30.

Dairy has given me a similar sensation on the palms of my hands and the surface of my fingers.  At the time I attributed it to too much egg nog.

Cheese seems to be okay for me.

Archived