Day 22 still bloated and constipated

SwissMs.

I'm on Day 22 and am finding Whole 30 refreshingly easy and it feels good BUT one of the main reasons I did it was the constant bloating, constipation, irregularity and also restless legs that I had. Restless legs gone but the bloating, constipation and irregularity is actually much worse. What could it be?!

• Moderators

It's hard to say without more information. If you want to post a day or two of typical meals, we could tale a look and see if anything stands out. 

In general, things that might help include drinking plenty of water (aim for a half ounce per pound of body weight, so a 120 lb person needs at least 60 oz), making sure you're eating plenty of vegetables, and getting some kind of exercise (even light exercise like walking or stretching -- there are yoga moves said to help with constipation, you could Google those if you're interested). Some people find taking magnesium can help, or adding probiotics either through pills or through eating fermented foods or drinks like sauerkraut, kimchi, or kombucha.

Archived