January 1--the whole world's joining in!

Camille Ho

I'm getting ready to start my second whole30 on January first, and it looks like I am not alone! So far I know of about 15 people that are going to do it and most of them are because they saw the results that I came away with (which is amazing, and leaves me in awe)!

The last month of riding my own bike has been hard, hard, hard, but I am also more than ready for my clean-eating swap to start and to get rid of the slight bloat that I've got going on again. This time around I am focusing more on breaking through my mental barriers rather than my physical ones (although I wouldn't say no to a little more weight loss). I'm going to keep a daily log again since that was extremely helpful and I also bought 'Well Fed', and am looking forward to trying out some meals from there.

Anyway, just thought I'd officially announce my plans and see if there was anyone else out there getting excited about a January whole30!

I'm with you!! I've been semi-paleo for about a year and a half and have tried several whole 30s and never finished :o( Things have been very bad for me in the eating department for the past few months, so I'm ready to give it another go and FINISH this time!!

Archived