Dpilot

Enough protein in eggs, seeds, and green veggies?

Good Morning! I am trying to figure out how to get enough protein in my diet. All nuts need to be avoided due to allergies, but seeds are fine. Also eggs.

Other than eating eggs at every meal, is is doable to add seeds and green veggies to get enough protein? Which veggies and seeds carry the most protein, and how much would someone need to consume in a meal to get the protein benefit?

1 hour ago, Dpilot said:

Good Morning! I am trying to figure out how to get enough protein in my diet. All nuts need to be avoided due to allergies, but seeds are fine. Also eggs.

Other than eating eggs at every meal, is is doable to add seeds and green veggies to get enough protein? Which veggies and seeds carry the most protein, and how much would someone need to consume in a meal to get the protein benefit?

You would want to google things like which vegetable has the most protein, that's not something that people here 'just know' and if it requires research to find answers, we recommend people do the research themselves so that they're really understanding what they're eating.

If you can do eggs (and fish if you eat fish) then it is recommended to do the program as written with eggs (and possible fish) as your proteins.  Barring that, see the attached Vegetarian Shopping list https://whole30.com/downloads/whole30-veg-shopping-list.pdf