Food Freedom question

HMH

I'm listening to Melissa's food Freedom book, great info!! She says our body will know how much to eat to keep us satisfied. I can eat a hearty breakfast but be hungry two and a half to three hours later. Two eggs, two pieces of bacon, half a large baked potato in ghee.

If I eat any more than I already am, I feel ill. How do I eat enough to keep me satisfied for 4 hours without "overeating?"

1 hour ago, HMH said:

I'm listening to Melissa's food Freedom book, great info!! She says our body will know how much to eat to keep us satisfied. I can eat a hearty breakfast but be hungry two and a half to three hours later. Two eggs, two pieces of bacon, half a large baked potato in ghee.

If I eat any more than I already am, I feel ill. How do I eat enough to keep me satisfied for 4 hours without "overeating?"

I make scrambled eggs with a bunch of veggies in them.  Peppers, onions, spinach, etc.  I put a lot of veggies in the scramble and it really seems to fill me up.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, HMH said:

I would sub in at least one more egg, halve the potato of it huge and get non starchy veggies in. LOTS of people report earlier hunger when they put their fruit or starches at the first meal. Try reducing and/or moving that big potato to the last meal and upping your protein. Protein and fat are what keep you going, veggies provide volume and nutrients. 

Archived