Recipe Blogs

melissajoy89

What are some of your favorite Whole30 recipe blogs out there as I begin looking at meal planning my January Whole30 with my fiance? I love cooking and trying new things, but lately I've been feeling a little bored with everything and need some spark back into my meal planning life! 

There are so many, but my go-tos are:

Nomnom Paleo

Wellfed

Paleomg

All three of these are not strictly Whole30, but most of the recipes are, and those that are not can be easily modified with the swap/omission of 1 or 2 ingredients. I also go to Pinterest a lot to search for ideas. It's also fun to consider your normal recipes at home, I bet most of them can be modified to be made Whole30 compliant.

Paleo Running Momma! By far! Not everything is Whole30 but many of her recipes are and they are ALL fantastic!!

Plus, if you decide to pursue a paleo lifestyle after your Whole30, she has lots of wonderful recipes that are amazing for a long-term, healthy lifestyle (her banana bread is to die for). 

• Whole30 Certified Coach

Here are two I found that are a little less mainstream :)

http://www.justjessieb.com/2013/06/whole-30.html  (I love her enchilada bake)

http://www.notesfromamessykitchen.com/recipe-archives/paleo/  (she did a W30 a few years ago and blogged the 30 days, if you click around her blog you might find it, this "paleo" classification was the best link I could find but many are not W30)

20 hours ago, melissajoy89 said:

What are some of your favorite Whole30 recipe blogs out there as I begin looking at meal planning my January Whole30 with my fiance? I love cooking and trying new things, but lately I've been feeling a little bored with everything and need some spark back into my meal planning life! 

check out the @whole30recipes instagram - every week they feature a new blogger sharing recipes and you can find the posts where they introduce themselves and follow along!

I just started posting recipes on my own site a few months ago. Most of the ingredients are Whole30.

www.foodfamilywine.com

Some of my other favorites

www.nocrumbsleft.com

www.nomnompaleo.com

www.livinglovingpaleo.com

www.thedefineddish.com

Good luck on your Whole30. I just started Round 4 yesterday. :)

Chicken Enchilada Soup is in the slow cooker now.

Archived