The Best Christmas Gift

Mimela

My name is Kay.  I have decided to give my husband and myself the best Christmas gift I can this year, better health.  I am starting my first whole 30 tomorrow on Christmas day.  I have read many of the whole 30 books and talked this over with my husband and decided this is the right decision for us and I didn't wan to wait until January.  I am a full time college student so would like to be past the first week well before school resumes.  I am both excited and nervous.  My sugar dragon is definitely out of control and don't normally cook much so I think these will be my biggest challenges.

Best tip for cooking is to always, I mean always, cook with the aim of having leftovers. Gives you options for lunch, and also having compliant food already on hand for those days when you are busy, running late, stressed, bored, tired, etc.

12 hours ago, kirkor said:

Best tip for cooking is to always, I mean always, cook with the aim of having leftovers. Gives you options for lunch, and also having compliant food already on hand for those days when you are busy, running late, stressed, bored, tired, etc.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I was planning to batch cook today but cold is making me reconsider.  I think will still prep some maybe just scale back a little.

Archived