First Ever Whole30 Round

DeeBrown

I have read "It Starts with Food", "Whole30" & have the "Whole30 Day by Day". Have joined the Whole30 Facebook group and now this forum. I'm starting 1/2/2018. My hubby is going to "try" to do this with me.

I'm 46 yrs old and have pain every single day.  I am tired every single day. I am grumpy every single day. I am busting out of my size 22s every single day. I am not sleeping as good as I used to.   I am hoping to alleviate some of this with these new eating habits.

I am cleaning out fridge and pantry today....grocery shopping tomorrow. Weights...measurements...and pics tomorrow..uuhgghhhh!

Deanna

Hi Deanna, I did my first round in September 2015 after years of being miserable with pain and digestive issues. I heard about Whole30 and was desperate to give it a try. My husband did it with me.  Within 2 weeks my digestive issues were almost completely gone. It was a struggle getting through the sugar cravings.  Whole30 is so amazing and I feel like I have learned so much about how food affects me. My husband also really loves the program and was the one that got us to do our 2nd round. We will be doing another round in January. It's always a good way to start the year.  Good luck!

Kimberly

Archived