First Whole30 starting Jan 3rd

Jenner

I posted to my social media and now here so I am officially committing to this! I’ve been reading and following all things Whole30 for over a year and I am finally ready to do this! Yes, it’s taken me over a year to wrap my head around what to do, what not to do, what to eat, what not to eat and I’m ready!  I’m ready! I’m ready! The biggest reason I haven’t committed to doing this sooner is because I’ll be doing this without the support of my family. I’m in a house full of boys! My husband and our two teenage sons. It’s pizza, chips and soda around here pretty much 24/7. As Melissa says, it’s just 30 days. I can do this! I want to do this so bad! I need my body to feel awake and energized! I want this! I’m ready! Wish me luck! 

Hey Jenner! How's Day 1 going? Today is my Day 1 of the second half of my W30-or Day 31 of a W60; I can't decide how to phrase it in my head for the most motivation! You can definitely do this! It goes by faster than you think because you're so busy cooking delicious stuff and paying attention to yourself. I did my very first W30 in August of 2015, I think, then I did a W15 the following spring. I was hoping a mini-reset would help me ride my own bike a little better but all it did was make me realize I needed a longer time commitment to reform some bad habits. It took until now for me to suck it up and get going but- better late than never and I'm feeling great! It's just my husband & I so I don't have the volume of junk food you do, but he is definitely NOT on board. He briefly toyed with the idea but thought that giving up beer was all there was to it LOL. After several years of me eating primal (but seriously backsliding for the last year), he's kinda used to it, though. That being said, I'll be picking up tortilla chips and ice cream for him on my way home from work.

Be strong and keep W30-ing on!

Archived