Coffee

Janae Jelsma

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Janae Jelsma said:

Are we able to have coffee on the whole 30 or are we to vibe that up also? 

And can we drink tea of any type, black, green, white?

Yes you can.  As long as the item you're choosing to eat or drink is not specifically called out on the rules then it's fine. 

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, Juice06870 said:

I believe that technically, the program allows no more than 2 cups of coffee per day, and no caffeine after noon time.  Decaf or herbal tea could be consumed at any time. 

This isn't true at all. The program recommends that you consider limiting coffee and watching your timing but it's not a rule at all.

Hi!  I purchased a Panera coffee labeled 'Hazelnut Creme' from the store.  It list its ingredients as 100% Arabica coffee with natural flavors.  I looked it up on Panera's site and  it didn't give me any specific information on what those natural ingredients where,  it did say it was Dairy Free.  Is this OK?  

Sorry, I just noticed their website did mention this about this coffee: '100% clean. No artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources.'

Still not sure if this would be considered OK so wanted to double check!  

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, L_R_C said:

Sorry, I just noticed their website did mention this about this coffee: '100% clean. No artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources.'

Still not sure if this would be considered OK so wanted to double check!  

The ingredients online show as below. If the ingredients on your package you're going to use are the same then this would be fine for Whole30.

Detailed Ingredients

100% Arabica Coffee, Natural Flavors

Archived