So coming to the end of the first day of my January whole30. There has been so much temptation already. My husband is a big "whole30" skeptic and isn't very helpful when I mention I cannot have something he is having. (He's a picky eater so my love of my new fav whole30 recipes, like cauliflower fried rice is not shared. He is also very pro-dairy, pro-rice and wheat).

Also, I feel like I am snacking on nuts between all meals so I stay full. I feel this might be a bad sign?

I  work the next two nights: I'm a night shift RN so it should be interesting how cravings play out. I'm taking a lot of pointers from paleobailey although she just announced she's leaving her job to become a full time blogger. (Congrats Bailey!)

I'm going to lunch with my family tomorrow (CAVA. Anyone have one near them?) and I am not sure how to approach ordering. Do I need to ask about seasoning on the meat? I hate to be that person...Does anyone go to CAVA and can you tell me what I can order?!?!

Basically I just need to feel normal and feeling pretty abnormal.

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, kmgoreilly said:

So coming to the end of the first day of my January whole30. There has been so much temptation already. My husband is a big "whole30" skeptic and isn't very helpful when I mention I cannot have something he is having. (He's a picky eater so my love of my new fav whole30 recipes, like cauliflower fried rice is not shared. He is also very pro-dairy, pro-rice and wheat).

Also, I feel like I am snacking on nuts between all meals so I stay full. I feel this might be a bad sign?

I  work the next two nights: I'm a night shift RN so it should be interesting how cravings play out. I'm taking a lot of pointers from paleobailey although she just announced she's leaving her job to become a full time blogger. (Congrats Bailey!)

I'm going to lunch with my family tomorrow (CAVA. Anyone have one near them?) and I am not sure how to approach ordering. Do I need to ask about seasoning on the meat? I hate to be that person...Does anyone go to CAVA and can you tell me what I can order?!?!

Basically I just need to feel normal and feeling pretty abnormal.

This is all totally normal feeling....

Check out the 'dining out guide' in my signature below and it'll help with questions... you do have to ask tho!

Archived