Panic that I'll forget

This is my second round thirty, and the first one was beyond life changing.

That being said, I noticed towards the later half of the last round I would have literal nightmares that I would 'forget' and slip up. Not give in to temptation, not just give up and quit, but I would somehow just completely forget I was doing this and find myself soda and candy bar in hand.

Interestingly enough, I'm on day two now and already last night I had the first nightmare about this. Woke up temporarily in a rush of "OH NO!", only to realize I was sleeping and my brain running haywire.

Am I the only person that this happens to? Any thoughts on what might be going on in my subconscious to cause this?

Glad to know I'm not completely alone at least. I cleaned out the pantry, fridge and freezer completely before {this time and last} so thankfully the odds of a late night or early morning, half asleep 'oops' are pretty mitigated. 

I so rarely remember my dreams that having these panic-dreams are just so odd to me. Waking me knows a "oops, I fell on a french fry" concepts are unrealistic, but sleeping me seems to consider them a very real possibility haha ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived