Keilbasa Sausage or Polish compliant?

higdonb3

Where have you all been able to find compliant kielbasa or polish sausage? Is there a particular brand that I can look for? I want to try to the new Southwest Breakfast recipe in the fast and easy cook book and was wondering where to find the right sausage? I live in KY and have access to whole foods, Kroger, Meijer, aldis. I checked whole foods and didn't see any there, but I may have just overlooked it. Thanks!

3 hours ago, ultrarunnergirl said:

I haven't found this. Maybe someone else will chime in, in the meantime try subbing a compliant sausage like Aidell's Chicken Apple sausage. It won't be the same, but you can get through. Now is also a good time to try new (compliant) foods!

Pederson's has a smoked kielbasa that is SO DELICIOUS! i'm like 99% sure it's compliant but definitely check the ingredients yourself :) 

• Moderators
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:47 AM, higdonb3 said:

thank you! I ended up buying some of the applegate 4 pepper chicken sausage, so if anything I planned on using that as a substitute :)

My husband fell in love with the chicken/apple sausages, he would literally eat these every day if I weren't the one cooking!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived