Trying to Start off Strong

KatMel

Today is my first day of Whole30, and I am nervous to say the least. I have been looking on line for a while trying to find some good breakfast and lunch recipes to use today, but none of them have really intrigued me. Does anyone have any motivation or good recipes they could share to help me out?

I also started today -- good luck!

so far i've been snacking on compliant foods - first day back at work and all that -- and i'll be cooking tonight chicken and casseroles, so that i can have leftovers and food for the week. pinterest has a ton of recipes if you check out there for inspiration. cheers! 

Have you looked at the #whole30recipes hashtag on instagram? Or the @whole30recipes page on instagram? They have so many posts to look at.

I've started adding recipes to my own site which most are Whole30 compliant.

www.foodfamilywine.com

Some of my other favorites are

www.nocrumbsleft.com

www.livinglovingpaleo.com

www.nomnompaleo.com

www.thedefineddish.com

I hope you find some inspiration on your Day 1.

Honestly, my very favorite breakfast is spiralized sweet potato with seasoning + over-easy eggs (which I plop right on top of those sweet potatoes) + bacon. Yum! 

Buuuttt.... if you can truly change your perception of breakfast and just view it as another meal where you are comfortable eating any type of food, you'll be so much better off! I honestly love leftover BBQ chicken, steamed carrots and guacamole for breakfast!

in general, my very favorite blogger is Paleo Running Momma. She has a filter on her website to find her Whole30 recipes (she's a Paleo blogger so not all recipes are Whole30 compliant). Here are some of my very favorite Whole30 recipes from her, any of which you could eat for breakfast! 

On 1/2/2018 at 7:30 PM, kirbz said:

Honestly, my very favorite breakfast is spiralized sweet potato with seasoning + over-easy eggs (which I plop right on top of those sweet potatoes) + bacon. Yum! 

Buuuttt.... if you can truly change your perception of breakfast and just view it as another meal where you are comfortable eating any type of food, you'll be so much better off! I honestly love leftover BBQ chicken, steamed carrots and guacamole for breakfast!

in general, my very favorite blogger is Paleo Running Momma. She has a filter on her website to find her Whole30 recipes (she's a Paleo blogger so not all recipes are Whole30 compliant). Here are some of my very favorite Whole30 recipes from her, any of which you could eat for breakfast! 

Just added these twice baked potatoes to my list for this month's whole30 - THANK YOU for sharing!!

Archived