Starting January 7th!

JennaR

Hi All! I will be starting Whole30 in less than a week and am very excited based on what I've been reading! I have tried several other programs in the past, but nothing has been sustainable and I always gain the weight back that I lost. About 2 years ago, I dove into a Ketogenic based diet and lost nearly 40 lbs in 5 months, but gained all plus more weight back within just a few months because I did not follow the maintenance as I should have. First, this program seems to include way more food options than I've been allowed in the past, so I'm hopeful that I can sustain in beyond 30 days.
I look forward to reading your comments and learning new tips and tricks to push through the next 30 days!

Hi Jenna!

I'm starting the 8th, so let's cheer one another on:). This will be my second Whole30, and I am not going to lie. The first one was a little difficult because there is sugar in almost EVERYthing. I found sugar in BACON! It totally opens your eyes to what you are eating, and you will feel so much better. Plus, who doesn't mind saving money by eating at home, and learning how to change your perspective on food. Looking forward to sharing the journey w/you...and whomever else cares to join in!

I'll be a day ahead of you!  Starting tomorrow and posting to make it public.  But just realized I have two out of town weekends that I need to prepare for in advance.  Bummer.  I had only been thinking about complete the 30 days before a conference I have in Feb.  Oh well - there's probably never a "perfect" time anyway!  Ready for some reset!

Hi!  I am starting tomorrow as well.  Shopping and meal prepping today.  I am looking forward to seeing the results!  My downfall is always lunch.  I usually can eat well when I am at home but I want to be prepared with my lunches for work as well.  Good luck everyone!

I’m starting the 7th, too!  This is my first whole30 and I’m a little nervous bc I’ve done similar programs and know how cranky and stressed I can get...  but I’m looking forward to those NSV (and scale victories!!)

Archived