Underestimating the Difficulty

LoriBeth

How do you know you are underestimating the difficultly if you haven’t started yet?  Girl, give yourself a chance!  ;-) 

If you have prepped food, meal planned, and have a resilient mindset you’ll be fine. You are on the forum which is a great start!  We all (well most of us) have struggled at times but we are here for each other. Use the resources, and yell if you need more support! 

It is completely normal to be nervous.  If you have everything prepped and ready to go you will do great.  

Be sure to have compliant snacks/foods in your purse for emergency situations.  One thing that helps me the most when I am craving something not Whole 30 is remembering that if you don't eat it you aren't going to die.  

You are going to do amazing.  

11 hours ago, LoriBeth said:

I’m starting in the morning and I’m worried but I’m not completely terrified. I’m completely underestimating how difficult this will be, especially given my “addiction” to carbs and sugars. Any encouragement/ advice welcome!

Mindset is key! If you go into it worried that you will fail or resigning yourself to how difficult it will be you're less likely to enjoy the process, and probably more likely to fail.

And you won't!! It is difficult in the beginning but once you become a pro label reader and meal prepper you'll feel SO much better. You can totally do this - just keep telling yourself that you are a person who is healthy and makes healthy choices and take it one meal at a time. Don't let yourself "cheat" or give up - you're doing a great thing for yourself!!

Archived