Mood swings normal?

dal0327

2 hours ago, dal0327 said:

30 year old male on day 7 of first Whole30.  Yesterday I felt great and today my emotional state is all outta wack.  Is it normal to have mood swings from day to day?

Totally! Have you seen the whole30 timeline (just google that). It will tell you want you can expect from day to day - note that it doesn't always apply exactly to everyone but I find that it's pretty accurate. Once your body adjusts a little more your mood should start to even out! Hang in there :) 

For the most part, we've felt pretty good.  Our clothes seem looser and my blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid) is pretty much gone.  But today, my emotions have been all over the place.  Then I found out the compliant Larabars should be used as emergency PRN only.  Is a daily Larabar too much?

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, dal0327 said:

For the most part, we've felt pretty good.  Our clothes seem looser and my blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelid) is pretty much gone.  But today, my emotions have been all over the place.  Then I found out the compliant Larabars should be used as emergency PRN only.  Is a daily Larabar too much?

A daily larabar is technically compliant but really not in the spirit of the Whole30 which is why they are approved for emergencies only.  Of course you decide what is emergency to you, but I doubt you were having daily emergencies where you were stranded on the tarmac in a blizzard etc... 

Archived