Excited!!!

Angie Baker

This is my first time to do Whole30 and I couldn't be more excited.  I've been reading and talking to others who have had great success and I'm really pumped!  And when I say reading, I mean that I have planned January 2 for my start date and worked on getting my mind right for a month.  I also researched recipes and made a few of them .  I'm ready to commit to a lasting relationship.  My weight contributes to my joint pain and not to mention my energy level.  My goal here is to live a better life.  I want to be more active, feel better and eat clean.  I haven't been this passionate about something in a very long time.  I would welcome any recipes or tips.  And wish me luck!!

27 minutes ago, Angie Baker said:

This is my first time to do Whole30 and I couldn't be more excited.  I've been reading and talking to others who have had great success and I'm really pumped!  And when I say reading, I mean that I have planned January 2 for my start date and worked on getting my mind right for a month.  I also researched recipes and made a few of them .  I'm ready to commit to a lasting relationship.  My weight contributes to my joint pain and not to mention my energy level.  My goal here is to live a better life.  I want to be more active, feel better and eat clean.  I haven't been this passionate about something in a very long time.  I would welcome any recipes or tips.  And wish me luck!!

Good luck!! I felt the exact same way you did before i did my first round of w30...just so excited to make a positive change. That was over 3 years ago, and I'm still living mostly w30 and have finally figured out my own food freedom. It's a great feeling :)

My best advice is to keep it simple, at least in the beginning. It can get overwhelming with lots of complicated recipes and exotic ingredients, but you don't need any of that to be successful. And read and re-read every single label you come across - my cousin once found added sugar to a bag of snap peas!!

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 2:10 PM, racheleats said:

Good luck!! I felt the exact same way you did before i did my first round of w30...just so excited to make a positive change. That was over 3 years ago, and I'm still living mostly w30 and have finally figured out my own food freedom. It's a great feeling :)

My best advice is to keep it simple, at least in the beginning. It can get overwhelming with lots of complicated recipes and exotic ingredients, but you don't need any of that to be successful. And read and re-read every single label you come across - my cousin once found added sugar to a bag of snap peas!!

I can see me making this my everyday lifestyle.  Why wouldn't you want to feel like this every day of your life??  :-)

Archived