Using a cranberry supplement

Kiki4468

Hi I'm new to Whole30. I'm on day 3 and just looked at the ingredients in my cranberry supplement (kicking myself for not looking before I started) and it contains soybean oil and rice bran oil - both are on the "no" list. I only take o e pill a day if I stop moving forward will it "hurt" my results or do I need to start over?  I take it to help.with UTIs and haven't had one since I've been using them. Your help and/or thoughts will be appreciated as I'm pretty disappointed in myself for not checking 3 days ago when I started. Thank you!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Kiki4468 said:

Hi I'm new to Whole30. I'm on day 3 and just looked at the ingredients in my cranberry supplement (kicking myself for not looking before I started) and it contains soybean oil and rice bran oil - both are on the "no" list. I only take o e pill a day if I stop moving forward will it "hurt" my results or do I need to start over?  I take it to help.with UTIs and haven't had one since I've been using them. Your help and/or thoughts will be appreciated as I'm pretty disappointed in myself for not checking 3 days ago when I started. Thank you!

What about doing a Whole33?  That's basically starting over without starting your count over and by the time you get to day 30, 3 more will be a walk in the park!

If you are prone to UTI's you can use straight cranberry juice (not ocean spray, actual cranberry juice with no sugar, it's VERY tart)... about a shot and a half a day should help... you can google other foods that help with keeping UTI's at bay too and see if any of them fit with the Whole30.

Archived