Compliance questions

8 hours ago, shelizzard said:

Hi there! I desperately need to know which almond milks everyone uses and I am allergic to coconut and soooooo many things have coconut in them, any ideas on what I can use to supplement coconut aminos? thanks!

There are lots of almond milks you can use! Try Googling "Whole30 Almond Milk" and you should get some good answers. I just made a batch myself and it's way better than a store bought if you're interested in going that route:

Soak 1 cup of almonds in 2 cups of water for 48 hours.
Drain, and then blend with 2 cups of fresh water on high for 2 minutes.
Strain through a nut milk bag or cheesecloth and enjoy.
*I added a little cinnamon this time while I blended - so good!

Not sure about a replacement for coconut aminos - maybe a dash of fish sauce?

• Moderators
10 hours ago, shelizzard said:

Hi there! I desperately need to know which almond milks everyone uses and I am allergic to coconut and soooooo many things have coconut in them, any ideas on what I can use to supplement coconut aminos? thanks!

Coconut aminos weren't available in Canada until just recently.. I skipped them and just seasoned to taste... 

Hard to say what almond milk for you personally to use because what you can get at a store near you is going to possibly not match up to what I or someone else can get.  Go to the store and read the labels until you find one that works or use @racheleats suggestion and make your own :)

18 minutes ago, SugarcubeOD said:

Coconut aminos weren't available in Canada until just recently.. I skipped them and just seasoned to taste... 

Hard to say what almond milk for you personally to use because what you can get at a store near you is going to possibly not match up to what I or someone else can get.  Go to the store and read the labels until you find one that works or use @racheleats suggestion and make your own :)

Where do you get coconut aminos? I live in New Westminster. 

Archived