My Wife and I Whole30

millsmiller15

My wife and I started the Whole30 on Jan. 2, 2018.  We are both normally healthy eater but wanted to try something new for 2018 based on my 2 sisters recommendation of the program.  My overall goal is to try to find out if there is something in my diet that is causing my eczema, digestive issues, and anxiety.  My sisters had great results and I'm hoping for the same. 

Day 1 we were very excited and a little nervous about our upcoming journey.  We started with following:

Breakfast - Buffalo Chicken Quiche with spinach and mushrooms, clementine for a little fruit

Lunch - Spinach Salad with cucumbers, grape tomatoes, and deli turkey, with a  balsamic vinaigrette. 

Dinner - Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos over romaine lettuce, with tomatoes, salsa, and guacamole

Raw Almonds and Cashews throughout the day.

Day 2:  My wife was very tired in the evening.  I felt normal.

Breakfast - Leftover Quiche

Lunch - Leftover Shredded Chicken over spinach with tomatoes, guacamole, and salsa

Banana after noon workout

Dinner - Cocoa chili over roasted red potatoes with sliced avocados

Day 3:  I didn't sleep very well last night.  Up at 3:45 am and couldn't fall back to sleep

Breakfast - Leftover quiche and Coconut milk with banana and chia seeds

Lunch - Leftover chili over red potatoes and sliced avocados

Dinner - Plan on steelhead trout, roasted broccoli, roasted sweet potatoes and spinach/kale/chard salad

So far the eating has been fine but both my wife and I are experiencing some brain fog and general malaise.  We know it will get better as our bodies get used to less harmful sugar and carbs

Archived